Friday, July 13, 2012

Lucky Pie Me.

I'm one Big Fat Lucky Pie!
Hah!

Firstly, I got em from CLEO!


















That's right, O.P.I. !
Revitalizing Hand and Body scrub selling at RM72.
Moisturizing Liquid Soad selling at RM59.

And then...few hours ago,
I was informed through sms to collect another free gift!
That is, Ralph Lauren Fragrance, worth RM240.
Wahahaha!
Super happy cause the Big Pony collection smells real good.

Criminal paper ain't so friendly today,
But mostly, it's just me who have been playing for too long...

Never mind!
I have two sweeeeeeeeeeeeet friends,
Mr Owl Low and Mr 1st class holder,
who sing me nice songs!
(for the purpose to console of course)
That's extra lucky, cause Mr Robin says that I'm the 1st to listen to his debut.
It's new e.p. where he not only compose but filled up the lyrics himself.
It is indeed a very nice song. How talented!

Mr 1st class holder sent me a full song sang by him too!
And he's just good at what he's always good at.

Till then,
Land law, Probate, Bankruptcy law, Ethics and Duties of cousel...
Be nice ok?

Good Night KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment