Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sheet mask goodies!

Review review review!
Yes, I know I should be sucking all those Land Law principles and not on here.
But I'm just too excited with all of em!

Firstly,
Leaders Clinic! - A Korean Brand that is now, in my favourite sheet mask list.

I get to know this brand because of their 2steps face mask, which are really good, but too bad, not available in Malaysia yet.

And then I came across their another range of sheet mask, which are selling at RM5.30 per pcs.
They call this the skin clinic mask, and there's one ampoule in one of each mask! How luxury?
So my favourite among is the AC-Dressing, which the main effects are to soothes skin irritation and redness,
good to reduce minor scars, which are basically all my main concern.
If you have problem concerning pores, this is very helpful as well.

The face mask is fully filled with essence,
so you can really fell your skin immersed in it,
and despite the rich serum, you don't have to wash your face at all after using it,
because it won't cause any stickiness or leftover.

The visible result that can be seen, the next morning, is that the redness is very much reduced and it won't cause dryness to your skin, while it helps with the sebum secretion.

Another merit is that it doesn't contain fragrance, which I think it's really important...
Cause I'm really not impressed by some of the inexpensive mask where it comes with all sort of taste and smell, chocolate?macaron?
I mean really? I don't want something that sweet on my skin.

They uses silk cellulose material for the sheet paper, but the cutting of the mask is slightly small compare to others at the market.

Secondly,
Snail Street Make up starter!
Super duper love it! It's not actually a sheet mask, but it's always been put together with the sheet mask rack =/
It's very good for travel or to the quick rescue!
It's a 3 in one, where it tones, scrub and moisturised.
I think it's does work as make up base as well, because it makes the make up fits so well on the skin!
No cakey issues at all! So if it's for travel purpose, you get to cut down so many bottles!
Or for a sudden-date, smoothen out your foundation/bb cream.
They are selling at RM7.90 per pcs, and like sheet mask, only for one application.
It's a two faced cotton pad, a side with beads where it's the step one.
Just rub it in circular motion, it contains enzyme that deals with the dead skin...
The second side is the secretion of snails! Yes! Good composition of collagen and cell renewal booster.

Thirdly,
Snail street as well,
it's call AC Trouble Mask.
This is used to treat acne, and on the packaging, it says 3 in 1 Multi control of sebum, pores and soothing.
It's good for inflammatory pimples or some early breakouts.
The mask has the scent of tea tree oil, which I personally finds it very soothing.
But I also know someone that really hates it and claim em to be tickling.
So, this is for ACNE-TREATMENT; while leaders clinic one is for POST-ACNE.
I got em at RM9.30 per pcs, but the original labeled price is RM16 per pcs.
Snail street is from Japan, and somehow it's not available to be purchase in Taiwan, weirdly.
Can't seems to find any alternatives to get em at cheaper price yet so far.
And it contains snail extract as well.

Lastly, my all time favourite, SK-II!
They are selling it at RM47 per pcs.
Their effect? Basically all of the above + brightening and whitening.
A mask that worth every penny.

Okay, Mr Low says : Back to study.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment