Friday, July 6, 2012

Too cool for school.

IHOLA!

2 days till CLP Exam.
Yes, I know.
I constantly receive reminder messages from friends...

Bmyself: You go study la.
Jess: Joey, you got study or not?
Yuen Ge: You need to stop playing for a while...

Hahaha, aren't they adorable??

This is what I did in my room:-
Taaaadaaaaa!

I must say something bout Too Cool For School!
Korean Make up brands that come in cute packaging.
And the name! I would already buy it for the name of the brand itself. Hah!

The milk tint, which is for lips, is at RM69.90.
The blusher is RM99.90.
The price is quite pricy compare to other brands. I think I got MAC cream blush less than RM80.
Hmmm.
But never mind!
Cause it's very pigmented and last for quite long hours.
And peachy tone are now in TREND...
I've never go out a day without them since.

and S-T-R-E-S-S, Y U NO find me?!
Okay, focus focus.
Focus CLP.

No comments:

Post a Comment